For the purposes of the survey, a “Biblical Worldview” was defined as believing that absolute moral truth exists and such truth is defined by the Bible!
- The Bible is totally accurate in all of the principles it teaches.
- Satan is considered to be a real being or force, not merely symbolic.
- A person cannot earn their way into Heaven by trying to be good or do good works.
- A Christian has a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with other people.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life on earth.
- God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today.
In the research, anyone who held all of those beliefs was said to have a Biblical Worldview. Barna Group, Ventura, California, USA